Preparing every college campus to be affirming for every student.
The Tyler Clementi Center engages scholars, practitioners and thought leaders to examine the impact of bias, peer aggression and campus climate on students attending institutions of higher education.
Leveraging groundbreaking academic research towards the creation of relevant tools and resources for higher education professionals.
The Tyler Clementi Center examines the impact of bias, peer aggression and campus climate on postsecondary students who experience marginalization or stigma related to their sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion/faith, and/or ability among other stigmatized identities/experiences.
Preparing every college campus to be affirming for every student
Our Educational Tools
Supporting faculty, staff and administrators in creating responsive and affirming environments for all students.
Supporting institutions in the creation of policies and practices that foster an inclusive and affirming campus for all students.
- Tyler Clementi's Death Continues to Prompt Action
- TCC Speaks at American Council of Education's Annual Meeting
- Reclaiming Our Time : A Liberatory Examination of Racial Campus Climate in Higher Education
- The Jed Foundation Teams Up with the Tyler Clementi Center
- Career Considerations for LGBTQ College Students
- It Doesn't Always Get Better